Cyanogenmod installer problem.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey. Has anyone tried the new CyanogenMod installer? I tried to use it with my Rogers One and it said that my device is not supported. I thought that Rogers one and one x devices were the same as att. Att is supported.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey. Has anyone tried the new CyanogenMod installer? I tried to use it with my Rogers One and it said that my device is not supported. I thought that Rogers one and one x devices were the same as att. Att is supported.

Sort of. I guess you just have to wait until they support more devices. To be honest, an installer like that could cause great havoc... I always like flashing roms just because I feel special :p

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't be one of the first to try this download. It'd be like flagging a ROM that's still in beta. Full of bugs that'll drive you nuts.

Sent from the FBI van parked outside

newnado

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I am a bit new in rooting world, and right now I want to install Cyanogen in my HTC One International version.

And i've got several questions :

1. Did it support my phone?
2. Will I lose Beats Audio enhancement, Zoe, Blinkfeed, and other HTC-only features?

Sent from my HTC One

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I am a bit new in rooting world, and right now I want to install Cyanogen in my HTC One International version.

And i've got several questions :

1. Did it support my phone?
2. Will I lose Beats Audio enhancement, Zoe, Blinkfeed, and other HTC-only features?

Sent from my HTC One
1. CM supports the One, but I've never used their installer.
2. Yes, all of them.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
You can install the beats audio installer apk. I did this on my one x evita after installing CM. I found it through a google search. Then downloaded and installed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49