HTC One: I need help

Grant Hutsell

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!

Last edited by a moderator:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: I need help

over the past few months ive had alot of different roms on my HTC one (cm 10, 10.1, 10.2, 11, sense roms, etc) and most recently i had a kitkat sense rom installed, it required me to use TWRP which i wasn't familiar with, so i did, now i am in process of selling my phone so i went to wipe it and bring it back to stock, however being the ***** that i am i selected the advanced wipe and deleted system and data and whatever else was listed. after many tries i still cannot get the device past the bootloader (well actually i did one time when i reinstalled twrp however if glitched and touch wouldn't work, so i now have the stock recovery installed and all that does is get stuck on the red triangle and exclamation point screen. WHAT DO I DO?!? help me please!
What model/carrier One do you have

Grant Hutsell

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

its a m7att. but i actually ended up figuring out how to fix it just after posting this. i already had downloaded the RUU but it wasn't working so i gave up, but i realized that i probably needed to relock my bootloader in order to make it work. and it did! so all is well.
Gool glad you have it working again. I hate that sinking feeling you get when your phone is OUT OF ORDER....lol

finnesse14

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Help please , I have an htc one v and trying to get into the twrp that i have just flashed using goo manager but i keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation point .Is there something i have to do?

That is the stock recovery