'No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?' PLEASE help!

Julian Uribe

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I chose 'Mount', then selected partitions 'cache', 'data', and 'system, then selected 'storage:internal storage' and then 'ok', but it didnt work. Then I noticed this pop up on my pc :/ Capture.PNG

Julian Uribe

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm using USB 2.0 I think. It doesnt let me check off 'usb-otg', it just turns the font blue and the horizontal column its in light grey when I select it instead. Also, the HTC One doesnt have an sd card slot at all, its just a 32gb internal storage. So now Im kind of stumped :(

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm using USB 2.0 I think. It doesnt let me check off 'usb-otg', it just turns the font blue and the horizontal column its in light grey when I select it instead. Also, the HTC One doesnt have an sd card slot at all, its just a 32gb internal storage. So now Im kind of stumped :(

SD Card is referring to the internal storage. We can try ADB Sideload.

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

Forz Doe

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
use adb sideload, > assuming you already have the SDK Android installed, copy any rom into the platform tools folder, whilst in your recovery plug your usb device into your pc, hold shift and right click in the platform tools folder and open a command promt window here. Type in > adb devices < without <&>, once your device is listed type in adb push nameofrom.zip /data/media/ < once finished the zip file should be in your sd card folder. install through recovery

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
use adb sideload, > assuming you already have the SDK Android installed, copy any rom into the platform tools folder, whilst in your recovery plug your usb device into your pc, hold shift and right click in the platform tools folder and open a command promt window here. Type in > adb devices < without <&>, once your device is listed type in adb push nameofrom.zip /data/media/ < once finished the zip file should be in your sd card folder. install through recovery

All assuming the computer can read your device...

jonathan rey

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I had the same priblem a while ago messing around with twrp. To fix the issue all i did was flash cwm through adb fastbootand after that wipe and do aback up. Cwm is less likely to give you problems.

Cybergy

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks jonathan rey. I spent too much time trying to fix this with TWRP as well. Yours was the first I found that suggested TWRP was the issue. I used TWRP to install a 5.x CWM zip and error was gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz