05-23-2015 11:05 PM
100 1234
tools
    ok so i finnalllyyyy got it to s-off!! now, do you know how i could sim unlock the phone?? ive tried using the sim unlock helper app, and the terminal emulator, but it hasnt worked. thanks for your help
    and what country?
    04-16-2014 12:14 PM
    Great, who's your carrier?
    the carrier for the phone is sprint , and im trying to unlock the sim to work internationally
    04-16-2014 12:17 PM
    and what country?
    when you sim unlock a phone and it works for all carriers, that does mean its unlocked internationally too right??
    04-16-2014 12:20 PM
    when you sim unlock a phone and it works for all carriers, that does mean its unlocked internationally too right??
    should be, yes.
    04-16-2014 12:21 PM
    and what country?
    well the phone was bought for the purpose of sending it to mexico for telcel, but i fell in love with it cz i find it to be somewhat better than the galaxy s3 i currently have, and so i want to see how it works with tmobile to confirm if i want to send it off to mexico or keep it.
    04-16-2014 12:22 PM
    the carrier for the phone is sprint , and im trying to unlock the sim to work internationally
    OK, Sprint phone, read this xda thread.
    04-16-2014 12:23 PM
    OK, Sprint phone, read this xda thread.
    i am veryyyyyyyyy embarrassed to say that i dont understand what they are talking about in this:
    a)If you are already S-OFF than:
    -Download Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_1.29.651.10_RUU.zip <- i got this
    -extract zip to a folder on your pc <- i can do this
    -boot into bootloader (various ways) <- dont understand this one and the rest..
    -using fastboot, type this cmd: fastboot oem lock this will relock the bootloader
    -from pc, run setup.exe from the extracted folder. it will run the RUU utility & flash back to stock

Now you have to unlock your bootloader, install a custom recovery and root. There are tons of guides for that. You can use THIS
    04-16-2014 12:29 PM
    i am veryyyyyyyyy embarrassed to say that i dont understand what they are talking about in this:
    -Download Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_1.29.651.10_RUU.zip <- i got this
    -extract zip to a folder on your pc <- i can do this
    -boot into bootloader (various ways) <- dont understand this one and the rest..
    -using fastboot, type this cmd: fastboot oem lock this will relock the bootloader
    -from pc, run setup.exe from the extracted folder. it will run the RUU utility & flash back to stock

Now you have to unlock your bootloader, install a custom recovery and root. There are tons of guides for that. You can use THIS
    OK then, no problem. the developers in xda are sometimes hard to understand. Let me find another. I think that there is a youtube video.

OK, here's a YouTube link to several videos for unlocking sim cards. Grab a soda and a note pad.
    04-16-2014 12:36 PM
    OK then, no problem. the developers in xda are sometimes hard to understand. Let me find another. I think that there is a youtube video.

OK, here's a YouTube link to several videos for unlocking sim cards. Grab a soda and a note pad.
    thank you so much for your patience, ive literally been sitting here since 8, i can currently not feel my @ss , and ur helping make it less time for me!
    04-16-2014 12:38 PM
    thank you so much for your patience, ive literally been sitting here since 8, i can currently not feel my @ss , and ur helping make it less time for me!
    Well, hopefully you have a nice gal there to rub the feeling back into your....rear...lol
    04-16-2014 12:43 PM
    Well, hopefully you have a nice gal there to rub the feeling back into your....rear...lol
    i dont think i would fell comfortable having another girl rub my rear since im also a girl. but anyways ahahah , ive looked thru many of the videos and they mostly have videos in which the phone is of an older version, not the 4.4 so im pretty lost still..
    04-16-2014 01:16 PM
    Ok, I'll keep searching.
    04-16-2014 01:21 PM
    Ok, I'll keep searching.
    oh and i read here..
    -Download Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_1.29.651.10_RUU.zip
    -extract zip to a folder on your pc
    -boot into bootloader (various ways)

^^^^^ im going to have to redo the whole process after i do what section A says??
    04-16-2014 01:29 PM
    oh and i read here..

^^^^^ im going to have to redo the whole process after i do what section A says??
    So. is your bootloader unlocked? If yes, why would you want to relock it? Do you have a custom rom flashed to your phone?
    04-16-2014 01:34 PM
    oh and i read here..

Here is a geek with his own site and he has sprint. search his playlist for htc one and he has a ****-load of things he has done with the One, from unlocking, relocking bootloader, installing a custom rom...all kinds of stuff. maybe grab a laptop, soda, and find a comfortable chair (hint, hint) to watch all the videos.
    04-16-2014 01:39 PM
    So. is your bootloader unlocked? If yes, why would you want to relock it? Do you have a custom rom flashed to your phone?
    yes i hacve already unlocked the bootloader, then i rooted the phone, and i just did the s-off not long ago, the only thing i have to do is , according to the complete guide downgrade ROM and radio to be able to use the app. but i just saw it says that it will be flashed to stock and i will have to reblock bootloader, download a costum recovery , and root. im not sure if by flashing it to stock deletes everything? cz thats what im understanding from what im reading there
    04-16-2014 01:41 PM
    yes i hacve already unlocked the bootloader, then i rooted the phone, and i just did the s-off not long ago, the only thing i have to do is , according to the complete guide downgrade ROM and radio to be able to use the app. but i just saw it says that it will be flashed to stock and i will have to reblock bootloader, download a costum recovery , and root. im not sure if by flashing it to stock deletes everything? cz thats what im understanding from what im reading there
    I wouldn't do that. You'll be starting over again.
    04-16-2014 01:43 PM
    I wouldn't do that. You'll be starting over again.
    its not like i have a choice , i still have to unlock the sim card
    04-16-2014 01:56 PM
    its not like i have a choice , i still have to unlock the sim card
    check those last youtube vids i linked first
    04-16-2014 02:01 PM
    check those last youtube vids i linked first
    i checked but he has nothing on unlocking sim, i used his videos for unlocking the boot and for rooting, hes pretty awesome.
    04-16-2014 02:11 PM
    i checked but he has nothing on unlocking sim, i used his videos for unlocking the boot and for rooting, hes pretty awesome.
    yup darn it. OK, I found some others. Hopefully you can understand them. This one is written with the 4.4 in mind.

Then some others.
    04-16-2014 02:20 PM
    yup darn it. OK, I found some others. Hopefully you can understand them. This one is written with the 4.4 in mind.

Then some others.

ok so im watching this video, and im wondering if i can backup the root, bootloader and s-off onto my computer and then do what i need to do??
    04-16-2014 02:52 PM

Then some others.

ok so im totallyyyy freaking out here... i factory reset the phone on team win and i deleted pretty much everything to go back into stock.. so like now im trying to turn on the phone and it says i have no OS and when i try to turn it on it doesnt get past the HTC.... i ****ed up BIG time.. HELPP or if u like you could call me @ 9 5 4- 9 3 7- 5 4 9 1 im having a major heart attack here
    04-16-2014 03:11 PM
    ok so im totallyyyy freaking out here... i factory reset the phone on team win and i deleted pretty much everything to go back into stock.. so like now im trying to turn on the phone and it says i have no OS and when i try to turn it on it doesnt get past the HTC.... i ****ed up BIG time.. HELPP or if u like you could call me @ 9 5 4- 9 3 7- 5 4 9 1 im having a major heart attack here
    Shoot!!! Now youre way above my pay grade. Go here and read, read, read....cuz Ive never run across doing this. But XDA usually can get you back. Its going to take a lot of reading,
    04-16-2014 03:21 PM
    Shoot!!! Now youre way above my pay grade. Go here and read, read, read....cuz Ive never run across doing this. But XDA usually can get you back. Its going to take a lot of reading,
    im freaking out so much because this phone i just got monday for someone in mexico, and i was doing this for my mom, i ****ed up and now ima take the blow for it.. im literally crying...
    04-16-2014 03:27 PM
100 1234