Best custom ROM, with almost all stock functionalities

geek654

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just got a HTC One, since I need rooted access for certain apps (like droidwall), and while rooted I cannot get OTA updates, I decided to flash a custom ROM.

What ROM you can recommend me, list of my requirements in order of importance are:
- stability. all hardware, touch and camera ,etc are working like stock. with no crash/bug.

- is similar to STOCK, with all apps and functionalities that stock offers, (i guess I should look for a sense base ROM, right?)

- improvement of BATTRY life and performance is bonus.

- automatic update is more than welcome.

- cool features and tweaks comes as last preference.

thanks

geek654

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I have been reading online, and there are some people saying that with custom ROMs, some random apps may fail to operate, camera might reduce quality, performance and battery life may decrease.

This is quite scare to me. So far I studies custom ROMs, I am ViperOne 6.2.1 most applauded, and I am thinking of flashing that one.

Are any of these problems really associated with ViperOne?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been reading online, and there are some people saying that with custom ROMs, some random apps may fail to operate, camera might reduce quality, performance and battery life may decrease.

This is quite scare to me. So far I studies custom ROMs, I am ViperOne 6.2.1 most applauded, and I am thinking of flashing that one.

Are any of these problems really associated with ViperOne?
What model/carrier are you on? The rom you flash needs to be compatible or you will have issues.

geek654

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
What model/carrier are you on? The rom you flash needs to be compatible or you will have issues.

It is HTC One M7, SIM Free international
M7_UL, CID: HTC__102, model id:pN0710000
platform: HBOOT-8064, HBOOT-1.57.0000
s-on, TWRP, unlocked. rooted.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Viper is a good rom you can always flash a stock rooted and use xposed with sense toolbox and later flash a custom rom when you feel more comfortable,

ivanhtcm7

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Viper one indeed it sensebaserom its superstable non crash since install 3 months ago. plus screen on and off with out powerbutton touch :)

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app