Why wont my htc one connect to adb????

TacoGobbler

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
ve tried installing several adb driver files...UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi, adb-setup-1.3.exe, this adb.exe from MID_Tablet_Root.zip.. plus a bunch of other randomass adb files trying to get my device recognized.

When I browse for the HTC driver from the list of devices on my computer the driver is located in the system32/DRIVERS folder... I dont know how it works but nothing says ADB in there. There are places that have ADB in my C: drive but when i try and change the driver location my computer says it is using the best driver for the device..

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
ve tried installing several adb driver files...UniversalAdbDriverSetup.msi, adb-setup-1.3.exe, this adb.exe from MID_Tablet_Root.zip.. plus a bunch of other randomass adb files trying to get my device recognized.

When I browse for the HTC driver from the list of devices on my computer the driver is located in the system32/DRIVERS folder... I dont know how it works but nothing says ADB in there. There are places that have ADB in my C: drive but when i try and change the driver location my computer says it is using the best driver for the device..
Do you have usb debugging enabled on your phone?

acimag

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. Finally I got a mini usb otg to usb cable put files on a flash drive and was able to do it like it was an internal drive . That adb messed me up.. I can fastboot all day can't adb for the life of me. When u get into twrp u just have to mount it to work

Posted via the Android Central App

rokshots

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
facing the same prob..adb doesnt connect .. tried to connect a flash drive using otg cable even that dosent connects ..as there is no os installed on my phone ..please sombody help me start my phone back to its working condition..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair