Hey guys,

So, I tried to turn my T-Mobile into a GPE. Everything went OK, pushed the RUU - and it hanged for a long time, so I quit out. Tried pushing it again, ADB not detecting the phone anymore - reinstalled drivers, rebooted everything - phone detected on pc as "My HTC", still no device detected in ADB. Rebooting the phone leads to the white HTC screen, booting into bootloader works but it's black for some reason, and I'm unable to boot into recovery - The OS text is red and reads "OS-3.32.531.2 (2.12.1700.1)". I've been trying to look for a solution for the past couple of hours but all the solutions require ADB to work, and all the solutions to get ADB to work are not solving it, so at this point I'm kinda stuck.
    Any and all help would be appreciated greatly.
    Thanks in advance!
    11-06-2014 01:58 PM
    Hey guys,

So, I tried to turn my T-Mobile into a GPE. Everything went OK, pushed the RUU - and it hanged for a long time, so I quit out. Tried pushing it again, ADB not detecting the phone anymore - reinstalled drivers, rebooted everything - phone detected on pc as "My HTC", still no device detected in ADB. Rebooting the phone leads to the white HTC screen, booting into bootloader works but it's black for some reason, and I'm unable to boot into recovery - The OS text is red and reads "OS-3.32.531.2 (2.12.1700.1)". I've been trying to look for a solution for the past couple of hours but all the solutions require ADB to work, and all the solutions to get ADB to work are not solving it, so at this point I'm kinda stuck.
    Any and all help would be appreciated greatly.
    Thanks in advance!
    If you are trying adb in the bootloader it wont work. You need to use fastboot commands. What do you mean you pushed the RUU? The RUU is usally a exe and is run in windows
    11-06-2014 03:11 PM
    It was a zip. I have been in fastboot, no dice.
    11-06-2014 03:14 PM
    It was a zip. I have been in fastboot, no dice.
    Can you post a link to the zip you downloaded. Are trying the method thats posted on XDA?
    And do you have a menu while you are in the bootloader, you said the screen was black
    11-06-2014 04:51 PM
    The zip is the one from XDA, the bootloader has a black background (Which I found out is the GPE one), but I can use it yea. Still can't get adb to find the device :/
    11-06-2014 05:03 PM
    The zip is the one from XDA, the bootloader has a black background (Which I found out is the GPE one), but I can use it yea. Still can't get adb to find the device :/
    Dude im trying to help you i ask for the link to the zip. I already told you adb does not work while in the bootloader. You need to scroll to fastboot hit the power and if the phone is plugged into your PC you should have "fastboot usb" highlighted and then use fastboot commands like "fastboot devices"
    is this the thread you are following?.....[RUU] Google Edition Conversion. 4.4.2 RUU Z… | HTC One | XDA Forums
    11-06-2014 05:16 PM