what case are you using?

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
So what case are you using on your HTC one s? I'm currently using the black d30 case, but I noticed on my other phones after a while the orange color from inside the case leaves a yellowish tint on the body of the phone. So I'm just trying to see what's out there???

~303Kush

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I used a diztronic case on my rezound for awhile and loved it you should check on Amazon they are light weight and don't add much bulk

ingram1225

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Case? And cover up this beautiful body?

I did see the d cases at tmobile store but was not impressed. They only had white and ... white. Again... really surprised by the lack of stuff out there for the HTC One S especially at the tmobile store. This is suppose to be a flagship phone for magenta.

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
My t mobile store had a couple d30 cases, a black one and a clear one. Also a purple case, screen protectors & zagg shields. Just nothing that really caught my eye. I know this phone is beautiful but once you dropped it, it will look crappy so that's the only reason I have a case.

Last edited:

employedslacker#AC

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the blue and white case from T-Mobile. I like the colors but the case itself is just OK. I will probably take it back. I was really hoping Seidio had a case but they only have-not for One X. I've used seidio for all my phones and love their cases. I liked some of the thinner cases T-Mobile had but they didn't protect the top nd bottom of the phone and I don't want my phone to get dinged... So I'm still looking for the right case.

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the white skull candy case. It protected more of the display than one of the others, but it wasn't as bulky as all the rest. No, not a fan of white but I felt I needed something just in case I decided to return the phone within 14 days.

Agree though, that the available T-Mobile accessories were sad. A dock would have been nice. It seems they preferred to stock and push other assesories that are universal, especially since the inventory could be used for any current or future phones. I guess we need to cut them a bit of a break though, since the lemmings aren't gonna flock in like they would for the iWhatever. Verizon's Droid series has some really good assesories too, but the whole Droid marketing strategy is getting tired and childish. One pass through droiddoes.com provides me with an hour of laughter, easy.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just don't want a case that will scratch or scuff the body of the phone. I've bought cases before that left imprints on my phone cause they were so tight around the corners. & something thats easy to take off and won't scratch the body of the phone while removing it. :) lol hope that's not asking for to much

bdaniel50

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the Body Glove case that is clear plastic on the back & the sides are a gray rubber. It didn't add much if any bulk to the phone. My local Tmobile store was where I got it. Really nice case & stylish.

3Dirty#AC

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
check that .. went to the to-mo store, and got the "scene protector" and the D30 .. well, $16.99 down the drain with the screen protectors .. messed them up.. The case raises the protectors from the corners since it is such a tight fight with the case .. I'll get the zagg protector .. way better quality, zero bubbles...:p

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I got the Body Glove case that is clear plastic on the back & the sides are a gray rubber. It didn't add much if any bulk to the phone. My local Tmobile store was where I got it. Really nice case & stylish.

this is the exact one im using as well. but i must say the bodygardz carbon case looks amazing. but ill wait for some reviews

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've got the skullcandy white case. Covers the screen from damage more than some, and makes the phone feel more secure in hand. However, about impossible to remove and creaks a bit on the sides when holding with one hand.

Sent from my HTC One S on T-Mobile

lexisnight

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I also have the white Skullcandy case. Almost impossible to take off. The chrome sides protruding around the left and right of the phone protect the screen. I wanted something that wasn't too bulky & this fits the bill. It feels nice in the hand too. I haven't noticed any creaking as Venious mentioned but now I'm on the lookout.

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure my creak came from me either attempting to take it off or being in my pocket so much...stretched it, likely.

arickinreallife

May 4, 2012
Visit site
i NEVER uses cases i just started using a D30 case (which i love) for my BB 9900 but when i got it for the OneS i didn't feel the fit was as good or visually stunning as it had been on the BB9900

i returned it and am now (for my first time ever) using a ZAGG on it. Hopefully it does not disappoint. I had contemplated keeping the D30 case but then i was like im never going to use it knowing i have the ZAGG on it

hopefully it works out for me lol

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I've got the skullcandy white case. Covers the screen from damage more than some, and makes the phone feel more secure in hand. However, about impossible to remove and creaks a bit on the sides when holding with one hand.

How thick is that case? Does it add a lot of thickness to the phone? Is it heavy?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670