Fully chargeing the batterry takes 4 hours?

johnyguy12

Banned
May 5, 2012
Visit site
I charged my phone for the first time when I got it it came with 65% charge ,than I charged again I wanted to see how long is last so I got like 12 hour for the first charge with not much use ,

Than I charged it the second time today and I noticed this , to charge the battery to 100% it could take 4 hours while the phone radio is on . But I ended up with a much longer lasting battery 66% and 11 hour on battery !
Did you notice this ? Wifi was off all the time.

What takes long is to move from 99% to 100% .

I don't like to leave my phone charging during the night because to charge the phone won't take 8 hours. And since the battery is non removable I have to baby it to make it last, so I'm going to buy a timer for the outlet this way I can set the time for the battery to be charged.
Some may think this is too much...

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I charged my phone for the first time when I got it it came with 65% charge ,than I charged again I wanted to see how long is last so I got like 12 hour for the first charge with not much use ,

Than I charged it the second time today and I noticed this , to charge the battery to 100% it could take 4 hours while the phone radio is on . But I ended up with a much longer lasting battery 66% and 11 hour on battery !
Did you notice this ? Wifi was off all the time.

What takes long is to move from 99% to 100% .

I don't like to leave my phone charging during the night because to charge the phone won't take 8 hours. And since the battery is non removable I have to baby it to make it last, so I'm going to buy a timer for the outlet this way I can set the time for the battery to be charged.
Some may think this is too much...

Drain your battery down until it dies, do that about three times and you should see a huge difference in the battery. And about the 99%-100% idk what to tell u about that mine does that too, that last 1% takes forever lol