Adding Notes Issue

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Notes Application that came pre-loaded has issues. i try creating a note and as i am typing fast (resulting in holding the delete button) it will start to duplicate the last word over and over again. and i cant even delete anything. i even tried using SwiftKey instead, but same issue. anyone else?

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine does the same thing when I'm using the SwiftKey keyboard, but it doesn't do it when I'm using the Sense or Gingerbread keyboard, or any other keyboards that i've tried.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. i know it was doing it with the HTC keyboard before, now i cant get it to do it again. but swiftkey always does it. i wonder if this is an issue with the Notes application or swiftkey.... because swiftkey doesnt do that anywhere else, at least to my knowledge.

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I sent an email to the developer of SwiftKey, but I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe it is just this phone. I don't remember having the same issue on Galaxy Nexus when I had it. I know a couple of people with GS 2s and they're not having this problem. Might be just this phone and the developer could be working on fixing the issue.

Reactions: Ryandroid86

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze