Food for Thought: ITC Ban doesn't affect One S?

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't recall seeing anything about the ITC Ban affecting the One S. Am I wrong? Why would it affect the One X and Evo 4G LTE and not the One S given that it's a software complaint and all three run the same software?

Here's my theory: It's because T-Mobile doesn't have an iPhone.

HTC is saying the fix was already implemented a while back and doesn't seem to be too worried.

The complaint comes from Apple, but only affects the carriers who have an iPhone.

This is sounding like nothing more than a stall tactic from Apple to hurt sales. They could care less about the One S because that carrier has no iPhone to compete with.

What do you all think?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't recall seeing anything about the ITC Ban affecting the One S. Am I wrong? Why would it affect the One X and Evo 4G LTE and not the One S given that it's a software complaint and all three run the same software?

HTC is saying the fix was already implemented a while back and doesn't seem to be too worried.

The complaint comes from Apple, but only affects the carriers who have an iPhone.

This is sounding like nothing more than a stall tactic from Apple to hurt sales. They could care less about the One S because that carrier has no iPhone to compete with.

What do you all think?

Apple has no control over the handsets that are being held at customs. Once the ITC found in Apple's favor, the ITC took over and apple had zero control from there. Even if Apple wanted the One S held, the ITC and Customs are the ones to actually decide it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

djdanska

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

What do you all think?
It has nothing to do with t-mobile not having the iphone. When the verdict came out recently and you took away the damages for the samsung phones on t-mobile and for the duration of sprint not having the iphone, the damages went down over 700 Million dollars. Samsung as of now has to pay damages for t-mobile samsung phones even though no iphone was sold.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692