Need help quickly

Joe Barbarino

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My One is not working at all. The charge led wont go on at all. It rejects it when i plug it into my computer. I think i might have pushed a wrong kernaL or recovery on my phone and it wont turn on at all. any ideas

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
My One is not working at all. The charge led wont go on at all. It rejects it when i plug it into my computer. I think i might have pushed a wrong kernaL or recovery on my phone and it wont turn on at all. any ideas

Id go to XDA forums. not everyone here is savvy about Rooting issues. But some of us can help, just not as much as XDA might. if your computer is rejecting it... that is a big issue. (considering Debugging was enabled) im not sure what to do in this situation. if you can get the computer to connect... you can always push another Kernel through your HTC one Tool kit (considering you have that too... which is found on XDA>Htc one S>developing>toolkit

Good luck

Joe Barbarino

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Id go to XDA forums. not everyone here is savvy about Rooting issues. But some of us can help, just not as much as XDA might. if your computer is rejecting it... that is a big issue. (considering Debugging was enabled) im not sure what to do in this situation. if you can get the computer to connect... you can always push another Kernel through your HTC one Tool kit (considering you have that too... which is found on XDA>Htc one S>developing>toolkit
Just got a replacement from tmobile
Good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08