Software update? 2.35.531.10.710RD

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
The document is up...

Support: Software update: HTC One S

Currently rocking the Windows Phone 8X, but haven't decided yet whether I will permanently or go back to the One S, so I guess I should swap SIMs and update, although reading this I think I may already be up to date...

Last edited:

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
The document is up...

Currently rocking the Windows Phone 8X, but haven't decided yet whether I will permanently or go back to the One S, so I guess I should swap SIMs and update, although reading this I think I may already be up to date...

hmmm.... that isnt true... I was on 2.35.531.7 and my phone updated to 2.35.531.10.... so obvisouly something changed.... but no one knows what yet.
I have noticed a better touch screen response... with texting.. and even scrolling in the apex launcher (could be my imagination.... but it certainly feels better)

Grant Reed

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
thers a couple subtle changes like when someone calls. but i think it's an update to prepare for jellybean, HTC rls'd it to T-mobile in late october to roll out to the HTC one S (my phone) but they gotta add all there bloatware and crap. We should have jellybean by the end of the year though :)

also read here about update
Support: Anyone else just receieved an OTA update?

Last edited:

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
surprised no key lime pie rumors/minute explolits yet. should be time soon. nex 4 may be out a little longer i guess . but come on htc one s jb.

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I noticed some apparently doesn't like Netflix. I had to unloading it and installed it again. Facebook us slow to loading up. All this with 4G on it

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I got this update back in Sept (when I bought the phone), and than it OTA'd lastnight, and everything the update in Sept updated, this update undid. For example. Wifi won't connect when there is a known WIFI, when WIFI is no longer in reach 4G/2G won't auto reconnect...

seangprice

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got warranty phone after the update. The update rendered my phone useless. Edge at best if i actually had a signal. The warranty phone I received is updated to the alternate software, no issues as of yet.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Jezema

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site

They started pushing this out on the 10th :)
Improvements
◦Update from Android 4.0.3 to 4.0.4
◦Helps with data connection delay
◦Helps with signal fluctuations
◦Helps with Wi-Fi dropping connection or not connecting
◦Helps with Wi-Fi stays connected when out of range
◦Helps with device crashes or restarts
◦Helps with email links do not open
◦Helps with loading screens or lag when returning to home screen
◦Helps with streaming music skips
◦Improved Wi-Fi stability
◦User interface improvements
◦Improvements to Bluetooth connectivity
◦Improvements to prevent devices from getting permanently stuck on 2G when updating.

This is awesome, I was getting annoyed that I couldn't touch my screen when it was laying on a table, and it seems to have fixed that! woot!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci