HTC One S - Viber problem

balaji906

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Viber is being continuously crashed during calls( force stop and had to restart Viber every time :(( )

and I don't get ring , when someone calls .. I just get only notifications ,
Same problem happened in ics and jb ...
Any solution ?
Anybody else experiencing same kind of issue on Viber
Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

Hi guys!
This is a member of the Viber Team, I'm here to offer my assistance.
Do you have stock or custom ROM? Did you try to uninstall>reinstall? Which Viber version do you have?

Thanks,
Viber Team

balaji906

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Hi guys!
This is a member of the Viber Team, I'm here to offer my assistance.
Do you have stock or custom ROM? Did you try to uninstall>reinstall? Which Viber version do you have?

Thanks,
Viber Team

jelly bean 4.1.1 , sense 4+
Yes, tried reinstalling
Viber Version 2.3.2

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

denise13

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site

I have exactly the same problem same version of andriod (4.1). Every time I attempt a call I get a blank screen and the phone crashes. I had an android phone operating system 2.4 viber worked fine.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

EDIT:

Thank you for the info.

We kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

*Make sure to write the ticket in English

Thanks in advance :)

johnnieg7

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site

I am having problems with viber on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and Tab2 my viber asks me everytime for my phone number and have to put code in everytime whats the cause of this?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I am having problems with viber on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and Tab2 my viber asks me everytime for my phone number and have to put code in everytime whats the cause of this?

Hi,
Are you using a Custom ROM on your device?

Also, could you please check the IMEI if your device and let us know what it is? If you're unsure how to do it, please check this quick guide: AT&T Samsung GALAXY Tab? 8.9 - Find IMEI

Ekaterina Semushina

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I have problem with viber on android 2.3.6. I can recieve calls and text from one of my contacts, but I can't text or call back, as its said that this very contact doesn't have viber, and its not true. How can I fix it?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hi, I have problem with viber on android 2.3.6. I can recieve calls and text from one of my contacts, but I can't text or call back, as its said that this very contact doesn't have viber, and its not true. How can I fix it?

Hi there,

The source of this issue could greatly vary. Please read this short page in our HelpDesk, outlining some possible workarounds that will help reboot synchronization of the contact list: iPhone: Contact list is not showing your friends as Viber users?

(The instructions refer to iPhone, but are relevant to all phones nevertheless).

angel224

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy W. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks! (Sorry I'm writing on HTC Android Phones though my phone is Samsung, really need help)

angel224

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy W. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks! (Sorry I'm writing on HTC Android Phones though my phone is Samsung, really need help)

Hi again, problem already solved! I'm so glad! I just emailed their support center and they were able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

We apologize for our late resposne.

We're glad to hear all is working now, and that our support team was able to assist you :) Enjoy Viber!

Elizabeth Dunphy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

My viber has deleted itself off my phone for no reason, this has happened twice before, it normally comes back after a few days, could you give me any advice on how to get it back sooner?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

My viber has deleted itself off my phone for no reason, this has happened twice before, it normally comes back after a few days, could you give me any advice on how to get it back sooner?

Hmm... we haven't encountered a similar problem before.
Please delete Viber, reboot your device, then reinstall the app again (note that this will cause your message history to be deleted!).

Does the problem persist?

Michael Sabareza

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

i'm using galaxy s+ and last week i upgraded the rom to jb 4.1.1.. my problem is no audio during phone calls.. i already to deactivate and re-install my account but still to no avail...

Naheel Bhaloo

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

I have the new version of viber (2.3.6) and I also have had a lot of crashes. Black screen, missed call notification, and just has random crashes. I have the GS3 and its the stock android as well. I also forgot to mention, when I get a call sometimes I have to hang up and re-dial so then I can hear the person. Oh, the audio fades away as well.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Michael Sabareza -

Please note that Viber does not officially support your device yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially supported devices: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?
We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

@Naheel Bhaloo -

We are working these days on a brand new version of Viber (Viber 3.0). We recommend that once released, you install it and see if it resolves the problem you mentioned above. We'd be happy to receive feedback from you.

Sriram Rajagopalan

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I have a Samsung S3 and Viber has been recently crashing very often on my phone. I have JB 4.1.2 and i have got stock rom. I have recently done a factory reset. Since then it has been playing up.

Jorge Rosales

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Viber doesnt work, i am from mexico, carrier is TELCEL, got a galaxy s3 cellphone, try to activite viber several times before,
never get the activation code via sms or call, yesterday i finally got the code via sms, and now said its not valid, i reinstall viber again, then i recibe the same code and the same, the code is not valid