htc one s cannot see sd card in windows need to flash rom

Robert b1

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys i unfortunetly whipe out ewerything on my HTC one S i mean ewerything,the data, recovery ,and operating system even cwr.,.,.,im stock at the hboot screen and my computer cannot see sd card so i cannot flash new rom.,.,.,anybody who may help?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
The computer doesnt need to see the SD card... it needs to be able to communicate with it... make sure in the setting you have USB debugging on. then when you enter Hboot screen click where it says Fastboot... then the computer will begin talking to the phone.

but you only need this now for the boot.img
where ever you have all the drivers and fastboot information... place your new Boot.img there. then using the CMD on the computer type <cd C:\....> (after the C is where you put the location of the boot.img) then type <fastboot flash boot boot.img> it will load the proper information.

then using your phone reboot back into recovery and flash whatever ROM you want.
PS... im not responisible for your phone or computer you are using in anyway

Robert b1

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
thanx dude but thats my problem i cannot enable usb debuging because im just in bootloader menu do you have any recomendation s for me?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
so you wipped everything and now it wont reboot at all? If you cannot enable the USB debugging you might be screwed.
id search XDA-developers for some answer. hopefully you can find something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae