HTC One S headphone help.

ste20man

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I bought my One S about a year ago and am still happy with it.

I have recently started walking using it to listen to my music(N7 Player app). I just found out that there is a control on the wire that operates the phone without having to rummage around in my pocket to change songs or even to answer the phone when a call comes in.

It's a very simple control that has only one button and a hole for the mic. (these are the earphone i got when i bought it - they are HTC but not the in ear beats ones).

So far i've figured out that 1 click is for pause and play and 2 clicks are for dial last call.

Beyond that I don't know what i'm doing.

Can someone give me a list of what can be done with this one button control?

I've dug around looking for answers but all i get is places trying to sell me new earphones; no knowledge.

Would appreciate any help, thanks in advance, Ste. :0)

StueybUK

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm also looking for this information as I have just moved from iphone 4 to HTC One which also has just the one button. Are there any headsets out there for Android that have more control ?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I bought my One S about a year ago and am still happy with it.

I have recently started walking using it to listen to my music(N7 Player app). I just found out that there is a control on the wire that operates the phone without having to rummage around in my pocket to change songs or even to answer the phone when a call comes in.

It's a very simple control that has only one button and a hole for the mic. (these are the earphone i got when i bought it - they are HTC but not the in ear beats ones).

So far i've figured out that 1 click is for pause and play and 2 clicks are for dial last call.

Beyond that I don't know what i'm doing.

Can someone give me a list of what can be done with this one button control?

I've dug around looking for answers but all i get is places trying to sell me new earphones; no knowledge.

Would appreciate any help, thanks in advance, Ste. :0)

Not really the phones fault. I would just try different things... holding the button for 3 seconds.... then 5 seconds. then try three times.
sometimes one button is more of a pain then advantage. but if all else fails... you can always get new headphones that have multiple buttons on the wire. But beware... (not all headphones are compatible with the buttons to the phone)

good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance