About 3 hours of battery life

odinleader

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello, ladies and gents. This is my first thread on here, and I'll start with the battery life I've noticed lately. Starting at 100% battery life I can get a solid 3 hours of constant Web surfing / YouTube out of my phone. Is this normal for this phone or perhaps I should investigate other causes for my poor battery life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-17-08-01-10.png
    Screenshot_2013-03-17-08-01-10.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 17

touchthatpad106

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Do you watch YouTube through your browser? What is the brightness on your display too? It seems a little weak, but if you are watching a lot of videos then its more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

odinleader

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Do you watch YouTube through your browser? What is the brightness on your display too? It seems a little weak, but if you are watching a lot of videos then its more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The brightness is on about 17% sometimes less and I watch YouTube on the YouTube app. I'm using this as an example of overall poor battery life I've noticed on this phone. :/

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello, ladies and gents. This is my first thread on here, and I'll start with the battery life I've noticed lately. Starting at 100% battery life I can get a solid 3 hours of constant Web surfing / YouTube out of my phone. Is this normal for this phone or perhaps I should investigate other causes for my poor battery life.

looks like an application is constantly running a script. go into your sd card and start deleting old application data. then delete old apps you dont need. restart the phone and see what happends. most of the time its a media server running.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech