Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?

Daniel Kwan

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
(This is first thread ever in here~~~:] )

Need some helps here~~ For some reason all a sudden i couldn't "use" Play Store anymore. I clicked on the icon, and the app was opened for a split of a second, then it jumped back to the home screen. Strangely, the Play Store app was still on in the background, but when i click on it, it opened for >1 second, and back to home screen, again.

I tried what I read in here, since the same line popped up in my One S : http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...-com-google-process-gapps-has-stopped-10.html , but it didnt work :s .

Appreciated!!

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
(This is first thread ever in here~~~:] )

Need some helps here~~ For some reason all a sudden i couldn't "use" Play Store anymore. I clicked on the icon, and the app was opened for a split of a second, then it jumped back to the home screen. Strangely, the Play Store app was still on in the background, but when i click on it, it opened for >1 second, and back to home screen, again.

I tried what I read in here, since the same line popped up in my One S : http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...-com-google-process-gapps-has-stopped-10.html , but it didnt work :s .

Appreciated!!

Welcome man
I have noticed the same thing... Sometimes the play store will have conflicting information and it will close down...
All you have to do is go to settings>applications>all>play store (then just wipe the date and cache)

then go open the play store again and whamo... instantly fixed.
Good luck

Daniel Kwan

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome man
I have noticed the same thing... Sometimes the play store will have conflicting information and it will close down...
All you have to do is go to settings>applications>all>play store (then just wipe the date and cache)

then go open the play store again and whamo... instantly fixed.
Good luck

Thank you!!! Perfect, back to normal now~~!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs