Cant add music

jalemi5

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
ive tried using the htc sync manager to get music on this phone but every time i try to add music to the sync manager it adds the sounds to games i have downloaded on my computer like sims 3. Ive tried using the disk drive too and i dragged and dropped music into the music folder on my htc one but it did not show up. I tried to make another folder as well and put music in there but it still did not work. Please help made an account to ask this question bcuz i couldnt find anything on google that worked.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
ive tried using the htc sync manager to get music on this phone but every time i try to add music to the sync manager it adds the sounds to games i have downloaded on my computer like sims 3. Ive tried using the disk drive too and i dragged and dropped music into the music folder on my htc one but it did not show up. I tried to make another folder as well and put music in there but it still did not work. Please help made an account to ask this question bcuz i couldnt find anything on google that worked.

did you mount it from the phone promting? (storage)
then pull up the folder directory and drag your music doesnt work?
what is the ext of the files? .acc .mp3 .mp4
If its from iTunes it wont work. They are protected files

Jameskirk84

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issues with my music since the update they did a couple months back. I can play from ASTRO File but it does me no good for ringtones and everything else. I'm trying to find a way for the phone to see the music files that are there. and they are not on my computer from itunes. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol