My phone won't turn on

Vedrana Glavan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
So I was chatting on my phone, and turned off the screen, well locked it. And when i tried unlocking it, it wouldn't start. tried again, nothing. tried turning it off and on again, didn't react. Tried charging it, and the light shows that it's charging, but the screen still isn't reacting. I don't know what else to do, please help me :/

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So I was chatting on my phone, and turned off the screen, well locked it. And when i tried unlocking it, it wouldn't start. tried again, nothing. tried turning it off and on again, didn't react. Tried charging it, and the light shows that it's charging, but the screen still isn't reacting. I don't know what else to do, please help me :/
You try holding down the power button for about 15 seconds? I had an HTC phone that would wake all at times but once I held down the power button for a bit, it would wake up.

ManDroid7

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You try holding down the power button for about 15 seconds? I had an HTC phone that would wake all at times but once I held down the power button for a bit, it would wake up.

How could you this if the power button is no longer working. It happened to me and now, I can't shut down my phone at all! Thanks !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy