Hey everybody. Sorry if I make any mistake, I live in a latin country so...

Anyway, the other day I was using my phone (HTC One S) and there was a little battery left, and I forgot to plug the charger in. Suddenly, the phone turned off and the screen started to look like a pale white, idk how to explain how it looked. So I left the phone plugged into the charger (an old blackberry charger that was the one i had been using to charge the phone) all night long, and the other morning the phone wasnt turning on. I tried everything, plugging it into different chargers (HTC, Blackberry, Blackberry PlayBook) and it didnt work. I also tried holding the volume button up and power button simultaneously but it didnt work either, when i did that the screen did this thing that does everytime its about to turn on, but it didnt turn on. When i plugged it into the charger the orange LED light turned on, bliked twice and turned off.

I dont know what to do guys :/ my mom wants to take it back to the store to see what they can do but I'm afraid i'll lose my stuff.

Please help me!!

Luis
    07-27-2013 08:03 PM
    Mine recently did the exact same thing! Help US.
    08-01-2013 07:15 PM
    Hey man! Just FYI I ended up sending it to the store :/. I mean, they told me that if the phone had any damages (phalls, scratchs, etc) they'd not give me a new one. But I had a case since day one, so... but they are actually fixing it, i must have it by next friday i think.
    08-07-2013 07:28 PM