Htc One S! Help

shiraaz54

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
hey sorry if im posting this in another thread
I have a Htc one s running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean non rooted. I was browsing through my Facebook feeds when my phone suddenly froze until my backlight turned off, I tried unlocking the phone but it seems the phone turned off and refused to turn on again.When the charger is plugged in the orange Led stays on as usual.I then tried connecting the phone to my laptop and it started searching for "QHSUSB_DLOAD" driver. Im not sure what this really means or what the cause of this could be.I;d really appreciate any help. Thanks

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a Htc one s running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean non rooted. I was browsing through my Facebook feeds when my phone suddenly froze until my backlight turned off, I tried unlocking the phone but it seems the phone turned off and refused to turn on again.When the charger is plugged in the orange Led stays on as usual.I then tried connecting the phone to my laptop and it started searching for "QHSUSB_DLOAD" driver. Im not sure what this really means or what the cause of this could be.I;d really appreciate any help. Thanks

Searching for drivers is normal
Try holding the power button for 15 seconds!!! dont let go. and You can see the orange light flash until its done counting down.
See if this helps. If it doesnt... then Your phone took a fat steamer.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried the power button but nothing happens it doesnt even open bootloader. What you mean fat steamer

HAHA sorry it was just me messing around...
I mean it took a crap. It is done, not good. phone is finished.

You can always try to buy a new digitizer/LCD screen for it on ebay. They are 82 bucks. and then try to fix it yourself (im not responsible if anything goes wrong)
Or you can go to your carrier and see if they can help you. or if you have insurance??

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Usually when you get QHSUSB_DLOAD, it means that your phone has... moved on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair