HTC One X+ Benchmarks: Beats Everything!

srosencrans

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any more news on when this is coming out and what carrier it is coming too. I've heard rumors of T-Mobile, which would be awesome.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
What do you think of it. I think they should of made use of the on screen buttons and removed the camera hump. But overall the design is not that bad. I heard that its rumored to be carried by T-Mobile lets hope that's not true.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I prefer the capacitive buttons.Lol
Yeah the camera hump needs to go. But I'd loved if HTC had introduced different storage models and at least 2 different batteries.

Author Of NoobTech
http://wp.me/2uu9r

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I prefer the capacitive buttons.Lol
Yeah the camera hump needs to go. But I'd loved if HTC had introduced different storage models and at least 2 different batteries.

Author Of NoobTech
http://wp.me/2uu9r

The storage and battery options are
pretty much needed. What carrier do you think will get it?
Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I was excited about the 64GB onboard storage, but then I read it's going to be an AT&T exclusive in the U.S. - BOO. Then again, it'll probably be sized down to 32GB here if history holds, in which case I won't feel so bad. :) But really...we need some 64GB options here in the U.S. besides the iPhone (and the SGS3 w/card)...

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Why does it have to be a ATT exclusive this is the reason they aren't doing that well release on every carrier already. But I'm guessing that each carrier is getting there varient. That is the worst because each has to get different version of the updates which is why it takes so long.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Would love to see this as a Nexus. Anyway absolutely good specs

It would make a good Nexus. The build quality combined with Stock Android makes it better then what LG has.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay