Hi. My phone has the constant warning "Unfortunately, the process com.andriod.phone has stopped". Here's a little background if it helps. I got the phone off the internet about 18 months ago. I believe it was unlocked at that stage. It was working fine, until about a month ago when it tried to install some system updates. Whenever I tried to do the update, when the phone booted back up it took me to the bootloader screen where it said something about the phone being tampered. All I could do from that point is reboot the phone without the update. Now, about a week ago I am getting this constant warning message "Unfortunately..." I've tried doing a factory reset but this doesn't seem to work either. Can anyone help?
    05-03-2015 10:45 AM
    Hi. My phone has the constant warning "Unfortunately, the process com.andriod.phone has stopped". Here's a little background if it helps. I got the phone off the internet about 18 months ago. I believe it was unlocked at that stage. It was working fine, until about a month ago when it tried to install some system updates. Whenever I tried to do the update, when the phone booted back up it took me to the bootloader screen where it said something about the phone being tampered. All I could do from that point is reboot the phone without the update. Now, about a week ago I am getting this constant warning message "Unfortunately..." I've tried doing a factory reset but this doesn't seem to work either. Can anyone help?
    I got the same thing a few days ago. How I fixed it on mine was go to settings>apps>all>download manager. Hit force stop and reboot.
    belodion and Pinhead117 like this.
    05-03-2015 11:05 AM
    Thanks for you help, but this didn't work for me.
    05-04-2015 06:08 AM
    Thanks for you help, but this didn't work for me.
    Try this then. Use the same steps, but go to the phone apps instead of download manager. Force Stop, clear cache, and reboot. If that doesn't work try clearing data in the phone apps and reboot.
    05-04-2015 08:42 AM
    i have exact same issue. phone is unusable. tried lots of stuff but still same.
    05-12-2016 04:58 PM