WTF? Why am I NOT getting LTE in Houston?!

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't *have (Oops, I made a misspelling.) LTE coverage in Houston. Why is that? I'll upload a picture.
By the way, this is a cricKet ONE SV.

Attachments

• droid@screen-1.png
    droid@screen-1.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 18
  • wtf.png
    wtf.png
    339.5 KB · Views: 19

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Look at Settings>About Device>Status. That should tell you what signal you are truly using.
Oops. I made a BIG derp. Apparently, the status bar decides to not fracking show LTE under 4G. I hate it when devices don't do this. It goes and makes me look stupid when I go post a thread.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Oops. I made a BIG derp. Apparently, the status bar decides to not fracking show LTE under 4G. I hate it when devices don't do this. It goes and makes me look stupid when I go post a thread.

So is everything good? And don't sweat the stupid question. I believe the only stupid one is the one you DON'T ask.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
For the record sprint cricket boost metro pcs virgin phones all show only 4g on the status bar. It's lte though.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So is everything good? And don't sweat the stupid question. I believe the only stupid one is the one you DON'T ask.
Yup. I just HATE devices that DON'T tell you what EXACT 4G connection you are using...It just bugs me the frack out, because I REALLY need my data, because I use it for my social networking on campus.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Yup. I just HATE devices that DON'T tell you what EXACT 4G connection you are using...It just bugs me the frack out, because I REALLY need my data, because I use it for my social networking on campus.

My device shows 4g too but in the status it is using LTE.
Well, at least you have finally cleared your doubts :)

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08