htc one sv

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Do you mean you don't have internet connectivity or you're unable to make phone calls. The more information you can provide the better we'll be able to assist you.

Adonis Smith

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I have phone and data connections. But the data is very sporadic. In areas with a strong signal, a page would begin loading and stop. Then after 20 or so seconds of inactivity i get a network not responding message. Then it would resume on its own or sometimes i would have to turn data off then on. I've cleared cache cleared all cookies. And memory space is not an issue.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This sounds more like a carrier issue than anything else. Who's your carrier? It may be worth a trip in to the Carrier store and let them know what's going on. You may even benefit from having your phone re-provisioned.

Adonis Smith

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Forgot to mention... Had phone for 6 months. Only been doing this for about 2 mos. I equate the time to right after update to jellybean 4.1.2

Chrisv1212

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I know my phone was tripping I couldn't make or receive calls right after one of this reg profile updates what happen the wifi connection must have interrupted while uploading, tried again with strong signal after that I was good, hope this held but do the prl updates over

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm