(cricket)Htc one sv recovery broken!!!!

jchane22

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Wassup smart people of the phone world. I am sorta a noob at this so please keep things simple . I did the unlock thing that the htc guys make you do with their phones. When I went to flash a custom recovery it froze and now I can't get into recovery mode at all. When I try it just stays at the recovery screen saying "Entering Recovery... ". Every thing else works fine except I can't even do a factory reset because it has to go to recovery. Please help!!!!

Eduardo Galvan

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Wassup smart people of the phone world. I am sorta a noob at this so please keep things simple . I did the unlock thing that the htc guys make you do with their phones. When I went to flash a custom recovery it froze and now I can't get into recovery mode at all. When I try it just stays at the recovery screen saying "Entering Recovery... ". Every thing else works fine except I can't even do a factory reset because it has to go to recovery. Please help!!!!

If you have the Sense 5 and 4.2.2 ROM, you probably have to flash K2_UL's recovery, its the only one that matches PLC's partition layout. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2280241

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis