I've got the Virgin Mobile HTC One V. Any questions?

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
A couple questions... first, is there any HDMI output availability? Such as the evo v or the triumph.
second, is there a camera flash?

I have the OV and was very close to buying the evo, but I'm skeptical because of all of the problems it has. I may get this instead.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
A couple questions... first, is there any HDMI output availability? Such as the evo v or the triumph.
second, is there a camera flash?

I have the OV and was very close to buying the evo, but I'm skeptical because of all of the problems it has. I may get this instead.

No hdmi. There is a flash.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

joey92

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Can the device be overclocked? If so how much can it be overclocked

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

rweeks

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
now that you have had the one v for a while, has your impression of it changed any?
Is there anything that stands out that you like /dislike about the device?
Thanks.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
now that you have had the one v for a while, has your impression of it changed any?
Thanks.

Not really, I still love it like when I first bought it.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

bedlamite

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.

The stupid pull the ring to unlock the screen. It adds a step without providing any security like a pin, password or pattern does. Widgetsoid can disable it temporarily, but then you lose the standard screen lock too.

Clockworkmod Tether works, couldn't get Clockworkmod recovery to work, but TWRP2.1 does.

Last edited:

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
i love my optimus v but I'm looking for something different. the jerks at radio shack didn't have a demo of the HTC one v, and I'm hesitant to buy a phone unless i can play with it first. the chin is kind've weird. why does it exist? I'm not the kind've girl to carry a purse so my phone sits in my back pocket... would this be a problem with the shape of the phone?

I'm also excited to see it comes with ICS. after flashing tdm's CM9 build I'm stoked on it.

sent from space.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae