I've got the Virgin Mobile HTC One V. Any questions?

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
i love my optimus v but I'm looking for something different. the jerks at radio shack didn't have a demo of the HTC one v, and I'm hesitant to buy a phone unless i can play with it first. the chin is kind've weird. why does it exist? I'm not the kind've girl to carry a purse so my phone sits in my back pocket... would this be a problem with the shape of the phone?

I'm also excited to see it comes with ICS. after flashing tdm's CM9 build I'm stoked on it.

sent from space.

The chin makes one handed use more comfortable, and it's not as distinct as it looks. The phone is comfortable to hold and it fits in my front pocket fine.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
My gf has the optimus v and she enjoyed it at first but over time she's run out of storage and get sd card acts funny as well as lag freezes random reboots and bad 3g are these issues apparent in the one v?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
My gf has the optimus v and she enjoyed it at first but over time she's run out of storage and get sd card acts funny as well as lag freezes random reboots and bad 3g are these issues apparent in the one v?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Not at all.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
me too. there's a CM9 version over on xda that could be used as a daily driver, but there's still some issues that need to be worked out.

-sent from space.

I'm running CM9 with a Sense theme and it works great and looks almost stock!

I've only noticed four bugs so far:

1> Video camera doesn't work
2> Some sort of wifi issues. It connects to my home wifi without issues but at work it works when it wants to (worked rock solid stock and on my old Optimus V)
3> Sometimes when using the browser it closes on me randomly (but very rarely). I don't know if stock did this or not.
4> Bluetooth still doesn't work (supposedly) but I don't use BT so I haven't verified this bug yet...

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Definitely a great phone...worth the money, in my opinion...everything works great...

Sent from my HTC One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

learning2

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Do you run Evernote by any chance?

That seems to be the "straw that broke the camel's back" for me--Once I added and started using that app, my OpV began to seem way too slow.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with this app since there is no menu button :/ I can't even make a new thread. Why is there a face unlock app if there is no front f.c ?

Sent from my HTC One V

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you run Evernote by any chance?

That seems to be the "straw that broke the camel's back" for me--Once I added and started using that app, my OpV began to seem way too slow.

Unfortunately, I do not...I can test it, though, and see how it works....

Sent from my HTC One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: learning2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante