Any Roms?

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Actually there are only two for our phone. When you're looking for kernels and roms, make sure it is for the primoc. There are two versions of this phone. The international gsm version (primou) and the cdma version (primoc). Flashing the wrong rom or kernel will result in a brick.

Reactions: curtis1973

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm running cm9 with a sense theme on mine.

Everything works except 720p video but a fix is coming out soon.

With the sick kernel I'm overclocked to 1.7 with no problems whatsoever.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't even flash any Roms.. the boot IMG links are all broken... :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
do you want me to send you a link to one? you know you have to flash it while in fastboot, right? I couldn't get the one from the thread, so I had to go to jmz's files and that boot.img worked. hold on a second

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Alright, here. Jmz was the person that started the whole thing but I think he gave the project to simonsimons34. Jmz has uploaded a boot.img for jelly bean. I've been using that one. I think it downloads as a .zip. So extract it to wherever your fastboot is, change the name to 'boot.img', get in fastboot on your phone and type

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

The way I've been doing it is flashing the rom, rebooting from recovery (which leaves it on boot logo), then rebooting by holding the power button down. as soon as it switches to black screen release power and hold volume down. it'll boot into bootloader. let it load up and then click fastboot. (then do above). Then from the bootloader menu go to recovery and flash gapps. then reboot and you should boot.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Alright, here. Jmz was the person that started the whole thing but I think he gave the project to simonsimons34. Jmz has uploaded a boot.img for jelly bean. I've been using that one. I think it downloads as a .zip. So extract it to wherever your fastboot is, change the name to 'boot.img', get in fastboot on your phone and type

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

The way I've been doing it is flashing the rom, rebooting from recovery (which leaves it on boot logo), then rebooting by holding the power button down. as soon as it switches to black screen release power and hold volume down. it'll boot into bootloader. let it load up and then click fastboot. (then do above). Then from the bootloader menu go to recovery and flash gapps. then reboot and you should boot.

I feel so lost .. like the ov it was just go in recovery and flash then reboot. :confused: soo...
1. Download Rom gapps and bootimg
2. Fastboot flash bootimg
3. Full wipe
4. Flash Rom and gapps in recovery
5. Reboot?

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
You could do it that way I think. But I'm not sure. I've been doing a full wipe, flash the roms, go to fastboot to flash the boot.img, go back to recovery and flash gapps.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
You could do it that way I think. But I'm not sure. I've been doing a full wipe, flash the roms, go to fastboot to flash the boot.img, go back to recovery and flash gapps.

Well that's what I meant :p but I can't get the jb boot IMG..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084