Gaming Performance on HTC One V

Nick9195

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am considering buying an HTC One V to replace my LG Optimus V. One thing I have been curious about however is how games run on this phone. I do a good amount of travelling and I usually do a large amount of mobile gaming when i'm not home. Has anyone tested out N64oid and or FPSE on this phone as well as other games such as Shadowgun? If it works well it would be a deal breaker for me considering the price. However if not then I guess I will end up spending the extra cash on the Galaxy S II instead. Any and all responses are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am considering buying an HTC One V to replace my LG Optimus V. One thing I have been curious about however is how games run on this phone. I do a good amount of travelling and I usually do a large amount of mobile gaming when i'm not home. Has anyone tested out N64oid and or FPSE on this phone as well as other games such as Shadowgun? If it works well it would be a deal breaker for me considering the price. However if not then I guess I will end up spending the extra cash on the Galaxy S II instead. Any and all responses are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I don't know if Shadowgun works or not but Dead Trigger does. As for the others haven't tried them yet but I will install them and tell you how they run. According to reviews by other One V users on the Play Store Shawdowgun does not work properly but that's right now, it might at one point.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Nick9195

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if Shadowgun works or not but Dead Trigger does. As for the others haven't tried them yet but I will install them and tell you how they run. According to reviews by other One V users on the Play Store Shawdowgun does not work properly but that's right now, it might at one point.

Alright thanks for the info, and yes it would be nice if you could tell me how those other two apps run. I appreciate the feedback :p

Rlambo

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I really wouldn't recommend the HTC One v. It doesn't have the jelly bean update (so its basically unsupported already) and gaming on it is possible however very laggy.
Spend a couple of pounds extra and get one of the other phones in the one series.

I am extremely disappointed with my one v and have tried to send it back (however Vodafone wouldn't buy it back off me for a reasonable price)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85