Cant send/receive texts and calls

Dieryck218

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I have an HTC one v on Virgin Mobile and I can not send or receive calls and texts. If I go to menu>my account>help it will run a test. The voice test fails but the data one is fine. this happens to me like 2-4 days a week mostly in the after noon time. My bill is payed and the Support hotline is not an option because they can hardly speak my language. Please help!!

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if yours is the same problem as mine - mine was that if trying to call out the screen would go blank, and messages got stuck on loading so they wouldn't open.

I tried a factory reset and all sorts and that didn't really help. I eventually tang virgin, and they told me its sort of a known problem with the phone.

Their advice was to clear the data/cache from phone, people and messages (and I think maybe dialer? Something like that), and to delete all my text messages. At first it didn't make a difference, but after a couple of hours it seems to have and touchwood its been ok for a while now! I don't know if that would help you though. If mine stops again, they've sent me the returns stuff for them to have a look, but i'm hoping to avoid that (4 days without my phone!).

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

xzg

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I also have a same problem.the.network available but i can't call/receive call and msg event using mobile network data. At some placeit happent suddently and i dont know how to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool