Stuck on boot loop

DEano Cobb

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
My HTC one is stuck on Boot loop from installing Cyanogenmod something went wrong so now cant pull battery from a HTC one so holding the power button down not working it just flashes the soft keys.

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
My HTC one is stuck on Boot loop from installing Cyanogenmod something went wrong so now cant pull battery from a HTC one so holding the power button down not working it just flashes the soft keys.

That's happens when you don't read before flashing! 95% of issues comes when flashing Cyanogenmod!!! Just to let you know, you might (not necessarily) have screwed up your IMEI and will be very HARD to roll back to stock - these are the Cyanogenmod "specialities"...

Press and keep holding (don't press too hard) the power button for 60 seconds. Then start up ADB on your PC and connect HTC One. If youre familiar with ADB push the ROM into phone. If novice, get RUU and use that.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hold the power until they stop flashing. Flash the boot image in fastboot. That should fix the bootloop problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech