Removing bloatware

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I just want to be able to remove the AT&T bloatware from my one vx to free up some space for apps that I actually use that can't fit on the phone right now. I don't want to install a new rom, just remove the bloatware. What do I need to do to the vx to make that possible? I disabled the AT&T apps, but they're still there, but hidden from plain sight. The annoyance of not being able to install anymore apps when I have at least 150 MB free left on my "internal" storage is really eating at me. I got this phone for free from a friend so I'm really not complaining a lot, I just want to be able to have more apps on here. I came from a CDMA Cricket Galaxy SIII and put the vx on gophone and if I can't find a way to exterminate the bloatware I will start searching for a cheap SIII at least I can put ALL of my apps on that. If anyone can please help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I downloaded some of the apps2sd apps, but they do the same thing sense w/jelly bean does (move apps on internal storage to phone storage). Not very many of the apps I currently have are able to be moved over so it's getting really annoying. Could someone please lease help me? P. S. I've already been through the low memory threads but they don't explain how to remove the bloatware.

Sent from my HTC One VX using AC Forums mobile app