issues rooting 2.20

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
my phone has already been rooted in the past and it has been *relocked* as it says on my bootloader screen. maybe thats why im having issues, not sure. but i get to the point where i did the 2 recovers or w e then it says to hit enter once in bootloader. i hit enter then it just says waiting for device... i have waited for 10 mins a couple times and nothing. finally did a factory reset. didnt change anything still the same outcome. anybody know how i can get around this and root my baby?

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
i cant even get it to recognise my phone dude. when ever i hit enter its suppose to do the restore or w e and it doesnt come up on my screen. i'm assuming i have the drivers needed to connect to my computer because when i connect im able to sync media from htc sync to my phone.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
[TOOL] HTC One X (Evita) All-In-One Toolkit V1.1 [10-28-12] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof] - xda-developers

Try the toolkit above perhaps? I have not used it, so cannot speak about it... read a few pages on the thread, starting at the end moving backwards, to get a feel for how people are finding it. It does appear to have drivers too, and there may be different ones to recognize the phone before it is booted up (fastboot). This tool, if it works like previous ones I HAVE used, should at least give you some confidence of doing things in the right order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon