nandroid restore problem (wifi error)

wesley20850

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
i did a nandroid restore with twrp 2.4.3.0 and my wifi wont turn on. It says error and it will refuse to turn on. already tried wiping and restoring and i cant figure it out..please help

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
i did a nandroid restore with twrp 2.4.3.0 and my wifi wont turn on. I says error and it will refuse to turn n.already tried wiping and restoring and i cant figure it out..please help
After you restore, boot up and make sure you have the rom.zip for that rom (same version as your back up) and reboot to recovery, flash the rom without wiping (dirty flash). it should write the correct/missing system files

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Only if there is a problem. You shouldn't have issues most of the time. Remember to do a wipe of the caches (wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache) when restoring a ROM.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Only if there is a problem. You shouldn't have issues most of the time. Remember to do a wipe of the caches (wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache) when restoring a ROM.

The installer does this on its own after installing the boot.img, but it is wise (I always do it) to wipe those caches afterword too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz