Jellybam 7.0

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
7.1 is out! And it doesn't boot! Just like 7.0....I'm convinced GiO doesn't give a damn about HTC devices... I'm going to attempt to flash 6.6, back up the boot of it, clean install 7.1 and restore boot to see if it works..

EDIT: installing 7.1, then restoring boot from 6.6 DOES NOT WORK... I'm going to run 6.6 for a little while, and if nothing is done to fix 7.x, I'll be done with jellybam for my Evita... liquid smooth is more than good enough.
Sent from my JellyBammed Nexus 7

Damn it all. I'll be with Liquid until Gio actually makes something that works. A shame, because Smooth's battery life is atrocious.

Sent from my LiquidSmooth One XL

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Damn it all. I'll be with Liquid until Gio actually makes something that works. A shame, because Smooth's battery life is atrocious.

Liquid with Rohans beta c kernel I got better battery life than on Jellybam... check it out.

Ya, I'm pretty peeved about the lack of support for our device on Jellybam...having 7.1 on my nexus 7 is amazing, so frustrating I can't run the same on my phone.

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Liquid with Rohans beta c kernel I got better battery life than on Jellybam... check it out.

Ya, I'm pretty peeved about the lack of support for our device on Jellybam...having 7.1 on my nexus 7 is amazing, so frustrating I can't run the same on my phone.

I didn't realize that there was a beta C. I'm on B.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't bother trying to install jellybam 7.2, wont boot... three releases now and the issue hasn't been resolved... I made a post in the bug reports section on Jellybam's forum pleading for the devs to fix this... I'm giving up on jellybam if they don't fix this soon

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Don't bother trying to install jellybam 7.2, wont boot... three releases now and the issue hasn't been resolved... I made a post in the bug reports section on Jellybam's forum pleading for the devs to fix this... I'm giving up on jellybam if they don't fix this soon

That's really pathetic. The updates have been popping out quickly, but since they won't boot, that fact is useless. I really enjoyed JellyBam. Oh well, I guess.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
That's really pathetic. The updates have been popping out quickly, but since they won't boot, that fact is useless. I really enjoyed JellyBam. Oh well, I guess.

I've been doing some research and its actually cm's fault...since the dcma violation that was posted over a month ago, any cm based HTC rom needs the new vendor files (blobs)..I GiO is fixing the endeavor today, and needs the vendor files for Evita...I'm trying to track it down for him myself

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Good news..igio said on his Facebook that he will try to release 7.2.1 for our device tonight, stating there is a 80% chance it'll fix it! ... crossing my fingers

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
It worked! Flash away!

So cool! Got it up and running. My chronus clock won't update the weather though, just has a huge question mark "?" Where the weather should be...not a huge deal at all, just wondering if you have the same

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So cool! Got it up and running. My chronus clock won't update the weather though, just has a huge question mark "?" Where the weather should be...not a huge deal at all, just wondering if you have the same

I just stuck Chronus on so there's no need for it to update right now, but it's fine for now.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Already? Dang...

Did you flash it? I probably will when I get home if it's good.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Works the same as 7.3, very smooth with Rohans. Although I've disabled hw overlays in developers options to smooth the animations out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance