Unroot HTC One X that is on Consumer Cellular

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Like the title says, I am wanting to unroot this HTC One X. It is a friend of mines phone but she keeps saying it is having problems and she knows that it is not stock. So, I have found a website that seems to walk you through all the steps you need in order to put it back to stock, but wanted to come on here and find out if all that was right. How to Unroot the HTC One X | TheUnlockr Is the website. It is running Cyanogen Mod version 10-10121012-NIGHTLY-evita. If everything is on that site then I should be good to go, unless there is something else that I need? Like I said, it is not my phone, it is a friend of mines phone so, maybe drivers? Thanks in advance.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Like the title says, I am wanting to unroot this HTC One X. It is a friend of mines phone but she keeps saying it is having problems and she knows that it is not stock. So, I have found a website that seems to walk you through all the steps you need in order to put it back to stock, but wanted to come on here and find out if all that was right. How to Unroot the HTC One X | TheUnlockr Is the website. It is running Cyanogen Mod version 10-10121012-NIGHTLY-evita. If everything is on that site then I should be good to go, unless there is something else that I need? Like I said, it is not my phone, it is a friend of mines phone so, maybe drivers? Thanks in advance.

What is the problem? CM10 is quite old and it's time for an upgrade! :')

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Well it is not mine, it is my friends. Shes been saying that it keeps having problems with force closing programs, slow downs, this that and the other thing. She just doesn't like it. I thought about upgrading it with the latest version of CM, but she is really stuck on getting it back to stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63