ADW Launcher?

GeekMason

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I just bought a One X. Loving it!

This is my second Android phone. My previous phone ran Cyanogen Mod with ADWLauncherEX. I like some of the features of HTC Sence, but i prefer the ADW launcher interface.

My question is, if I re-install ADW Launcher EX what will it 'break' on the phone/Sense? Has anyone already done this?

Regards

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
No it will not. It will just run over it. Sense will continue to run in the back ground. If you wanna go back to Sense for any reason without uninstalling ADWLaunch just do the following...

Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ADWLauncher EX (Pro in some cases) > Tap "Clear defaults"

After doing this it will ask you what you would like your default to be when you press the home button. I currently use it with me Evo 3D. I like you love the options! I'd say continue using it if you wanna. It shouldn't hurt anything.

GeekMason

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
So I tried it out. Looks great of course. Main issue is the 3-dot button bar being down the bottom in lieu of the old pre-3.0 menu key and the off screen buttons. Would like to get rid of that somehow but still access that menu somehow (long press of one of the keys?).