HTC One X vs HTC Vivid

cmiquel

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I got the Vivid.

The One X is great, but I wanted (a) a removable battery because somtimes, I have an extended battery for longer life and (b) I wanted an SD card where I can determine the external storage space. I have lots of lectures and stuff I listen to.

Although this may apply to both devices, I rooted and customized my VIVID. Flashed a new ROM and I run at 1.51g -

My next purchase as of today is the Gallaxy S4 (yeah I know)!

rw4x4van

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I got the Vivid.

The One X is great, but I wanted (a) a removable battery because somtimes, I have an extended battery for longer life and (b) I wanted an SD card where I can determine the external storage space. I have lots of lectures and stuff I listen to.

Although this may apply to both devices, I rooted and customized my VIVID. Flashed a new ROM and I run at 1.51g -

My next purchase as of today is the Gallaxy S4 (yeah I know)!

...hows the battery life now that you are running 1.51.

atl530i

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That one's a deal breaker for me. Damn shame too, I was really excited about this one.

This is why I did not go with the One X. I'll just wait for the next version and hopefully it has a memory card slot. I went in to the AT&T store looking to get a One X only to walk out with a Vivid.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is why I did not go with the One X. I'll just wait for the next version and hopefully it has a memory card slot. I went in to the AT&T store looking to get a One X only to walk out with a Vivid.

I doubt that it will. HTC has decided to go along with Google's guidelines in this particular area, and I don't see them changing that.

Don Dehart

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have both and I prefer the vivid.. Not much smaller more space and with root access u can pull a few more tricks.. I dl and have a lot of music so the expansion is a major. Both cool overall. Using vivid as a daily

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463