live4nyy

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I was using the Ballistic case, which is a really nice case but my local AT&T store got some Defender cases in so I had to grab one. I'm glad I did.

Upsides include:
The case fits great, only adds about the same amount of bulk as the Ballistic and the holster is nice. Great protection and the "new" silicone that Otterbox uses has more grip and has less lint attraction.

Downsides include:
The built-in screen protector does not "lay flat" onto the screen itself, giving a "bubble" feeling. The holster uses two points of contact on both sides making a little more difficult to remove. Plus, the Defender is pretty pricey.

For anyone who usually removes the built in screen protector, like me, I found it to be pretty simple as it just "pops" out with a little pressure and then the glue strip comes off just as easy. I have included a pic of it in the attachments.

I have also attached some pics showing the bulk compared to the Ballistic and the holster's "points of contact", as well as some other random shots of the case. :)

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow I really like the look of the Defender. I opted for the Commuter which was only available in blue and not really what I wanted but now I may have to go pick up a Defender. doesn't look to add much more bulk than the commuter. I usually always go for the commuter only because the defender adds much more bulk. Gonna have to give the Defender another try.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I just can't a case I like. I bought several online, tried the Seidio ones in the store, looked at a few others. I bought the HTC blue stripe case and used it for a couple weeks, but ultimately decided I didn't like it and returned it. I want to try the HTC HC C700 case (clear hard shell), but can't find it anywhere - seems to be sold out. For now rocking without the case, but the phone is ridic slippery.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
6035dd08-499f-2eea.jpg
View attachment 25994this is mine. Very slim and with a kick stand.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It's a OEM hard shell case that I found at my local Rogers outlet. They also had the rubber soft shell case.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That won't help me here in KY. Isn't Rogers in Canada?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Yep. You could try mobilefun.com or clove.co.uk
These are UK sites and I think that they carry it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci