Picked up my New AT&T One X today

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
All the documentation says you need to use beats heatphones to receive the full benefit of beats audio. Open that wallet back up.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Clcross18x

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Gosh I hope he doesn't get fired.

And yes. It's grey and sits right above the beats audio logo.

Speaking of beats, I'm kind of disappointed in the external speaker on a phone that is advertised as being for music with "beats audio". It's not particularly loud, and the audio quality is mediocre. I can deal with that as I don't use the external speaker a whole lot, but being able to listen to a podcast while doing stuff in the kitchen doesn't seem unreasonable and I don't think it is loud enough for that.

Although I hope he doesn't, more than likely he will. And this is coming from a fellow employee.

Rumor has it among AT&T legend, in the run up to the Blackberry Torch being released on AT&T a few years ago, Blackberry installed the hero display's in the stores before they actually announced the device. They were wrapped in black plastic and no one was told what they were. Well one store manager, during the floor rest accidentally took the plastic off before it was time to. The whole store ended up getting fired over that.

There also was some big dustup recently on reps recommending other phones over the Lumia 900 after Nokia sales reps walked in asking about the device. My manager made it seem like people were fired, but he's dramatic anyways so I'm not sure if anyone got fired over that one.....

That being said, our store doesn't even have the phone in stock yet. So I don't know if he sold you the display device or what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL