One X + Riptide GT + HTC Media Link HD

Jon_Cox

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. The Media Link is due out soon right? I'm assuming that HTC sent you one to demo. Btw- your review prompted me to buy the One-X. I was on the fence about buying this or the Galaxy Nexus and between your review and actually seeing the phone's display in person at the AT&T store, this phone was too good to pass up. Ordered mine in gray. Now comes the wait. How was the process of setting up the Media Link?

Thanks for the excellent review and thanks for this info. I will definitely look into the Media Link.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Zero setup, actually. Just just three-finger swipe up, and it connects. Takes about a minute or so the first time. After that, just a couple seconds.

It's ridiculous simple. Hardest part is figuring out how to integrate it into your home theater setup.

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Dammit Phil,

I've been looking for reasons not to buy one of these... This ain't helping!

Looks sweet though, just a shame we can't have it for all devices

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Phil.. Of all devices out and coming this still seems to be the leader.. At least for me! Can't wait to get feedback from those that have ordered one and over time, will report feedback in the forum to see what issues, good bad or indifferent surface.

For me, the iPhone 4S is lame in comparison and Apple will really have to step it up to compete with the One X providing no major issues surface over time.

MasterElwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I 2 Questions :

1. How much lag is there? Very important if you want to play actiongames

2. Does it work with Tegra 3 3D Stereo games?