AT&T Order Status Thread

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I know we've got a few days to go, but it is May 1st and I figured I'd make this thread. Post here when your order status updates. I think the guy in the store told me I should get the phone by Friday, but he probably meant it'd ship out on Friday.

Ordered 4/22, as of this morning mine still says "Processing" and "Pending Shipment."

Also, does anyone else's order include a "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad?" I'm assuming this is the smaller SIM for the One X, just odd they called it what they did.

Last edited:

carfreak

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
When I initially ordered online, AT&T stated the phone will ship on 5/2 and will ship via FedEx 2nd day delivery. I'm expecting it to arrive this Friday, 5/4.

Current Status: Still processing and pending shipment.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
When I initially ordered online, AT&T stated the phone will ship on 5/2 and will ship via FedEx 2nd day delivery. I'm expecting it to arrive this Friday, 5/4.

Current Status: Still processing and pending shipment.

Sounds kind of like what the guy at the AT&T store told me. Looks like we'll have to see if anything changes for us tomorrow.

MrCat2000

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 4/23, Status: Processing.

Hoping to get it by Friday. Only pre-ordered so I could get the phone a few days early. Hope that doesn't backfire with a shipping delay.

I will cry like a baby if my local store has them for sale before I get mine. :'(

Duke007down

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Just received the following email, guess things are moving as planned.:)

Dear

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order for HTC One TM X on 04-23-12 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as May 6, 2012.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.

Your web order number:

Your order will be delivered to the following address:

If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting May 6, 2012.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you for choosing AT&T,

The AT&T Premier Team

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I was depressed when I saw that email. "still scheduled to be delivered as early as May 6, 2012."

That makes May 6th the earliest possible delivery date, and do they (UPS?) deliver on Sunday?

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
its still going to arrive on friday. Its like, oh what im getting it early? But you said sunday or later!! Oh wow! thank you att!!!! amirite

Duke007down

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
AT&T would never commit to an early delivery of any product, too much liability if something goes wrong. We all know that there are no Sunday deliveries so this is as close as you'll get to AT&T saying that they plan to have the phone in your hands by Sunday. Expect a Friday delivery. Same thing with the Nokia Lumia, deliveries were made on Friday, two days prior to the official release.

AhlamO

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well i ordered my phone at a store on sat 4/28. the same day i received the following email,
------------------------------------------------------------

AT&T - Pre-order Confirmation
Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for ordering from AT&T. Your device has been reserved and is expected to be delivered by May 4th, 2012. At AT&T, we promise to ship our products in the order in which requests are received*.
As soon as your device ships, we will send an email confirmation including a tracking number for your convenience. In the meantime, you can check the status of your order on our website at any time by clicking here or by calling our automated system at 1-877-782-8870 and entering yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when prompted for the order number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current status is processing/pending shipment.;)

Last edited:

Bosk_77

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
When the Samsung Skyrocket came out, I pre-ordered with AT&T and did receive it before it was released in the stores. BUT when I ordered it, it told me I would get it early.

Jon_Cox

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Got my email as well. The corporate store informed me it would be likely that I would have it just shy of Friday. We'll see. Now trolling for cases though I am not too happy with what I see.

TheBowser17

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still in the pending shipment stage too, although it says "Various Sim" instead of micro sim but carries the sku of 72290 which is just a generic micro sim, it's weird that it says "ipad sim" because the original ipad sims weren't LTE enabled...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze