Numerical Battery Percentage in Status bar?

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
In the status bar, all I see is a battery indicator, is there a way to have a numerical percentage measuring the battery level at the status bar? If not is there anything in Play Store that does this? I'm new to Android, forgive me....

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
welcome to Android!

If the One is like the other HTC phones, that is just the way it is. Sooner or later, if you want to go this route, one of the devs will more than likely come up with a MOD to make it the way you want.

In the mean time, there is more than one solution to the problem in the play store. The problem is that you will have the percent on the left side of the status bar and the battery indicator on the right...

if you search you can find more but here is one: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...cmVpbnZlbnQuYmF0dGVyeWxlZnQiXQ&token=GNlNRwr8..

I I use this one, make it very tiny and put it next to my clock on the desktop: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ryWidget&feature=search_result&token=p1AVRjHV.

ace_dynamo

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I use wp clock 2.0 as my wallpaper, could be worth a look, also allowed me to replace the HTC clock widgets with other widgets that are more useful to my daily life (as good as the clock widget looks it's just not practical for me)

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
In the status bar, all I see is a battery indicator, is there a way to have a numerical percentage measuring the battery level at the status bar? If not is there anything in Play Store that does this? I'm new to Android, forgive me....

From a thread on XDA forums:

Post your HTC One X home screens - Page 2 - xda-developers

It's an app from the playstore....just do a search on "kingsoft". Bear in mind the app is not in English and I don't /can't read Chinese. I just installed it and ran it and the battery icon shows up. I use to use this on my iPhone 4S but that was an English version. I don't know why the android version is in Chinese.

Link to the app on Google Play store:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...luc2hhbi5rYmF0dGVyeWRvY3RvciJd&token=ZwjTnuvI

2012-04-01_20-50-06.png

May 6, 2014
Visit site
You don't need an app. Go to Settings >> Display >> More settings >> Display battery percentage. Check the box right next to it!
OMG thank you so much for this! Couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get rid of the battery percentage text (Samsung S4)!!! I switch it to a sweet circle icon which has the battery percentage text in it anyway (using Wanam Xposed).

-Jamie M.

Dox DF

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
To my htc one s doesn`t have that show battery percentage on settings >display ... and i need a aplication idk like ...show me the battery percentage in status bar but need to see messages , in whatsapp i have du battery and show 150 new messages from ... i want to show message like one under the other one ...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams