Daily battery life is a direct result of not only battery size, but also the overall approach to power management. For the HTC One, we researched all layers in the phone; from the chipset, networking, display, operating system and preloaded applications all with the goal of making the most efficient use of both power and data consumption. And our testing has shown significant performance improvements (when compared to the HTC Sensation):

• 147 percent increase in talk time
    • 105 percent increase in MP3 playback time
    • 39 percent increase in video playback time
    • 23 percent increase in web browsing time

And our initial testing is validated by independent third-party benchmark testing from AnandTech, who called the HTC One X on AT&T the longest lasting Android smartphone in our 3G web browsing test. But its not just web browsing. AnandTech said the HTC One X (international) lasts longer as a 3G hotspot than any Android phone weve ever tested.
    Youve Spoken, We're Listening Improving Battery Life
    karmamule likes this.
    05-06-2012 01:33 PM
    I believe it as I'm getting unusually long battery life for an Android phone.
    05-06-2012 05:19 PM
    I believe it as I'm getting unusually long battery life for an Android phone.
    My battery life has been superb. Absolutely fantastic!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-2012 05:41 PM
    Fantastic as a hotspot!!! over 1 hour of hotspot use and only drained it 10%
    05-06-2012 09:51 PM
    This phone ridiculous.. the battery is amazing...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-2012 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD