Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

carfreak

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone make a protector for the back of the phone that covers the silver camera ring? Mine is already getting scratched up.

I saw one for the lens, but no the actual painted silver ring.

Please see the attached picture.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Try BestSkinsEver. They have a skin for the HOX that might be what you're looking for. You can email them too...they're pretty quick to reply.

I asked if the back skin covered the dotted charging ports on the back and they said their skin did not.

I've used their products for quite sometime and they work great!

Reactions: carfreak

carfreak

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Try BestSkinsEver. They have a skin for the HOX that might be what you're looking for. You can email them too...they're pretty quick to reply.

I asked if the back skin covered the dotted charging ports on the back and they said their skin did not.

Thanks, I sent an email to them.

carfreak

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

They responded back and said the rear protector covers the painted silver ring. On order now....I appreciate your help!

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
They responded back and said the rear protector covers the painted silver ring. On order now....I appreciate your help!

No problem! I'm probably gonna order just for the back piece. I don't think I'll put the smaller side pieces on.

I use their skin on the back of my iPad and it's held up very well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm