HTC One X Screenshots: Share them here!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread!

If you use any cool and/or interesting theme's, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also.

How to take screenshot on HTC One X?

• HTC Method
    Press and hold Power button and then press Home button. The screenshot will be added to DCIM folder then.

• Android 4.0 ICS Method
    Press Power button and Volume Down button at the same time. The screenshot will be added to Pictures/Screenshots folder then.

Both methods store screenshot in PNG lossless format. So no worry about picture quality. Just choose the combo keys that you prefer.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'll start...

635a2456-ddd0-2ec0.jpg

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I have to ask, the folders you are using. Are they part of stock Sense or is that an app from the Play Store?

Its a part of the ICS operating system... long press on apps/icons from the app drawer and drag them to the home screen... from there, long press on the app icon and drag it on top of another apps icon and it will start to create folders... you can keep doing this for multiple app icons to create folders. You can also drag the icons around once inside of the folder and rename the folders to whatever you like.

Yes.. its stock.

Reactions: Edge1978

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Its a part of the ICS operating system... long press on apps/icons from the app drawer and drag them to the home screen... from there, long press on the app icon and drag it on top of another apps icon and it will start to create folders... you can keep doing this for multiple app icons to create folders. You can also drag the icons around once inside of the folder and rename the folders to whatever you like.

Yes.. its stock.

I think he is referring to the stock ICS style folders vs the squared off sense style folders.

I'm using Apex launcher to get a more vanilla android look. Really miss the look of ICS on my Nexus

imsofinite

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
2012-05-23%2011.39.30.png
2012-05-23%2002.40.png

I'm still tooling with it a little bit, but it's close to where I want it.

I'm using Apex Launcher, which is really great. The weather is Beautiful Widgets and the clock is UCCW, with custom actions for the calendar, alarm clock, and google search hidden in various places on the clock.
For the notification toggles I'm using Switch Pro, which is quite useful, and makes my desktop a lot cleaner.

I'm only using one screen right now until I can figure out how to port the Sense Contacts Widget, or one of comparable aesthetics and functionality over. I might also make a media page when the time comes, but I'm enjoying the minimal feel for the moment.

Last edited:

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Apex Launcher Pro
Sense 4 clock widget installed as an apk
Pure Calendar
Boatloads of folders
OSX Mountain Lion wallpaper

I like using one screen for all my mose used stuff. And I hate empty space on it!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton