Has anyone worked out a workaround for the WIFI dropping out?

Mine has been fine until coming back off holiday yesterday and now its failing to find my home router.

I thought I heard about an update that was to possibly fix it - any news on this?

Thanks in advance
    05-19-2012 03:21 AM
    hey i have experienced this problem after i accidently dropped my nokia n8 ...its a hardware problem if you have dropped it accidently.....and i know n8 is not an android just trying to help
    05-21-2012 04:47 PM
    last I heard, official fix was due out by end of may - but with the whole customs debacle, who knows if that will delay the OTA update or not, for me it can't get here fast enough.
    05-21-2012 05:11 PM
    I called about this and the cellular signal drop issue. The rep i spoke with today said the wifi fix is still expected end of may and they aren't aware of the cellular drop off.
    05-21-2012 06:14 PM
    My data signal stops working as well so you are not alone. It's quite frustrating.
    05-21-2012 08:35 PM
    My data signal stops working as well so you are not alone. It's quite frustrating.
    I posted this earlier today

I called HTC just now and the rep I spoke with says they are aware of the wifi issue but [HL]NOT[/HL] [HL]aware of the data connectivity issue with LTE/HSPA+[/HL]. They claim the fix for wifi not disconnecting after you leave range of a network will be fixed with an update the end of the month.

I've experienced the LTE/HSPA+ data connectivity issue basicly since the day I got the phone. I'll have 3 bars LTE and internet browsing comes to an abrupt halt. I will have the little bars showing/claiming data is being sent and received but I get nothing until I either turn data off/on or sometimes I have to cycle through airplane mode.

I urge you, if you haven't already, to call HTC at 866-449-8358 and report the LTE/HSPA+ data connectivity issue since, as I mentioned before, they are not aware of an issue.

The only advise I was given was to try a new sim card or factory reset my phone. I really don't want to do the latter.
    05-21-2012 08:40 PM
    I submitted an email support case explaining the missing txt notifications I am seeing as well as the data stops I am having, I am so frustrated because I love this phone.. But I don't talk on the phone I text like crazy... It's my lifeline to people.
    05-21-2012 10:14 PM
    I posted this earlier today
    Just to note this is my second one x so it can't be a problem with just my device
    05-21-2012 10:15 PM
    I have emailed HTC UK about the issue and the fact that my emails just dont wanna send unless I have full H signal coverage most of the time.

Will let you know what happens.
    05-23-2012 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD