Change lock screen shortcuts?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Look in the app drawer, find the app called Show Me. Click the How-To tab at the bottom, then choose Personalization.

Sasha718#AC

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't even have an app called that. I can put other apps in the dock and it shows up on the lockscreen. Just not the camera. It's so weird. I'm almost ready to return this phone within my 30 days and get the galaxy 3.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't even have an app called that. I can put other apps in the dock and it shows up on the lockscreen. Just not the camera. It's so weird. I'm almost ready to return this phone within my 30 days and get the galaxy 3.

Cause you cant change the lockscreen shortcuts.? Lol. Its really idiot proof. Just drag the camera icon into the dock. Put the phone in standby and turn the screen back on and there you have it.

Sent from my S3:)

Snake Griffin

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you using a launcher like Nova, Go Launcher or Apex? If so then you have to put the camera icon in the dock under the Sense launcher. That's what determines the lock screen shortcuts, whatever you have in the other launcher doesn't matter. You can only have 4 shortcuts in from your dock. In stock sense the app drawer is usually in the middle and there are two shortcuts on either side of the drawer which will also show up on your lock screen.

Sent from my HTC One X

Sasha718#AC

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Cause you cant change the lockscreen shortcuts.? Lol. Its really idiot proof. Just drag the camera icon into the dock. Put the phone in standby and turn the screen back on and there you have it.

Sent from my S3:)

I did do that so I'm not an idiot. It would still show the 4 I had there before I swapped them out. Pretty sure I know how to lock the phone.
So for all you idiots out there this is what fixed it for me. I did a complete reset of the phone and started fresh. Now it works fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay